Time left




Monday, July 16, 2012

LP & Deadline News (Quick Post)


I just finished uploading the songs & have about 30 minutes before I have to start getting ready for work.

For now you should know:
- There are 20 songs are on the album. (unless more shadows come in)
- 16 of the 20 are official entries, while there are 4 shadows.
- The deadline victims were Hudson And Day, "Buckethatt" Bobby, Heather Miller & Wait What.
- 1 of the 16 will be DQed for a reason other than the deadline, which means the judges only have to eliminate 3 people this round.
- I won't be able to answer your questions until about 6:30PM. (sorry...gotta pay the bills)
- I think I responded to all e-mails (or talked to people on G+).
- The listening party will be hosted on U-stream & YouTube tonight by Tom.  The YouTube stream will have video & graphics, but no chat.  The U-Stream feed has a chat room available.


U-Stream Link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spintunes


YouTube Link: (if this link is the wrong one, just watch the Twitter feed, the right one will be tweeted out)
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoffoYuxDudes/featured


Sorry this is rushed, but I gotta run.

Spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment