Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Stepping Down

I'm in the process of moving right now, and my internet access will probably be cut off completely on Monday.  A week after the internet goes, I should be done moving my stuff into the new place (hopefully)  But I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get things like a new internet provider.  I'll have other things to take care of first.

So...Tom & Dave will be taking over for the rest of the contest.  They have access to the blog, SpinTunes e-mail, the judges forum, the SpinTunes Twitter, and bandcamp account.  They'll be taking care of posting updates, uploading songs, and coordinating with the judges.

I won't be here when the winner is announced, but I look forward to checking out the results as soon as I'm able.  Thank you to the judges, guest judges, the competitors, Jules & anyone who has shadowed during this contest.

Good luck to all 4 of the finalist,
Spin.