Time left




Saturday, March 29, 2014

SpinTunes #8 Round 4 Review: Katharina Bordet

1. Jenny Katz - Clear:Beautiful song, stunning voice. Speaking for this round, a clear winner, though I enjoyed the other songs a lot as well.

2. Ryan M. Brewer - Christ Speaks:I thoroughly enjoyed this song, as I did most of Ryan's things. My bet would've been on him on this round, but Jenny pulled a golden rabbit out of the bag.

3. Edric Haleen - I Wanna Go Dancing:A really lovely song though I would have preferred if Edric would have sung it himself.

4. Jutze - The Bleeding Dragon:This wasn't easy, but I'll have to rank it last on the merit of voice alone, the three others were just stronger. I really like the idea with the dragon and it's a great song, there is no doubt for me why those four are in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment