Time left




Monday, January 19, 2015

Round 1 LP & Deadline News

I want to stress that you should follow the SpinTunes Twitter feed while you're competing in the contest.  It's possible that I may not be home or awake on certain deadline nights, and I don't want people stressing out when they don't get an instant confirmation e-mail.  I'll use the Twitter account to keep you guys posted about that type of thing.  Now...onto the news...

For now you should know:
- There are 34 official entries on the album & 0 shadows. (unless some come in while I sleep)
- I think I responded to all e-mails (eventually).
- If this was your first time completing a SpinTunes song, you have earned your way into the SpinTunes Facebook group.  All you have to do is request entrance.
- The listening party will be hosted by Tom on U-Stream tonight. The pre-show will start at 7-7:30PM EST & the official entries will start at 8PM EST.  Dave Leigh set up a chat room we can use during the show, it's better than the one U-Stream has.

- There will be at least 1 surprise during the LP... #NoHints

Listening Party Location:
 http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spintunes
http://chatwing.com/SpinTunes

Deadline Eliminations: Since I didn't post the profiles before the contest, I think we can skip listing the names this time.  We did have 51 sign-ups though, so the 34 of you that beat the deadline did something pretty impressive already.  The deadline is a BIG part of the challenge.  I'll be adding the profiles soon, and will gladly add even more if someone decides to shadow.

1 comment:

  1. will there be lyrics available before or during the listening party?

    ReplyDelete