Time left




Friday, March 16, 2018

SpinTunes #14 Signups

Sign-ups for SpinTunes #14 are now OPEN. 
  • Sign ups end March 30th @ 11:59PM.
  • The first challenge will be posted March 31st @ 12:01 AM
  • The entire schedule can be found HERE 

To sign up you and/or your band, do the following:
  • Copy and past the text below into an email, edit it as appropriate, and submit it to spintunescontest@gmail.com. Include "Sign-up" in the subject of the email so it doesn't get confused with spam. 
  • Send it from an e-mail account that I can reach you at if need be. 
  • Don't panic if you don't get a confirmation e-mail immediately after signing up. This isn't automated. I'll message you back within 24 hours of getting your e-mail.
Please don't get cute and change the terms. I'll read them, and just not sign you up if you do. If you have questions or concerns, just email me (Dave) and I'll do my best to resolve them. Same address.

-------------------------------------------- Begin ----------------------------------------------------------


I _____________ wish to be entered into the SpinTunes #14 songwriting contest. I assert that
  • I will give my very best effort in each round to provide a NEW song, written in response to the challenge, that has not been released before in any form. 
  • Any music I submit into the SpinTunes contest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (details).  I realize it will be played at a listening party and will become part of an album hosted on Bandcamp.com along with the entries of other artists, and that it will be available for anyone to download for free for non-commercial use. I further realize that this license is not exclusive and does not restrict me from licensing my music to others under any other terms, including commercial terms. 
  • I have no expectation of remuneration or financial reward. The prize for winning this contest is acclamation for a job well done. 
  • Judges' rankings are final and non-negotiable. All stated deadlines are in US Eastern Timezone. Interpretation and enforcement of the rules are left to the sole discretion of the contest organizer, Dave Leigh.
  • I agree that this competition is Heather's fault.   
Name: (The name you or your group wants to be referred to during the competition.) 
Bio: (Give a brief description of your group/music/history. Try to keep it to 500 CHARACTERS or less. It's just an intro... you'll have the links below to direct people to your sites for more information.) 
Links: (Optional, and you can list more than one. Some examples:) 
  • Twitter 
  • YouTube
  • Band Website(s) (Bandcamp, Blog, Myspace, Facebook, etc.)
Picture: (Attach a band picture or logo. It will be re-sized at need, so big's better than small. But be reasonable.)

--------------------------------------------- End ------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment