Time left




Monday, March 13, 2017

Round 4 LP & Deadline News

For now you should know:
- There are 4 official entries.
- There is 1 shadow.
- I think I responded to all e-mails (eventually).
- The listening party will be hosted by Tom on YouTube tonight at 9PM EST.
- I'll be trying out the glasses you all bought for me at 8PM EST in a G+ Hangout.  There will be a link in our Facebook group for that.  If you're not a SpinTuner, but a friend of mine who wants to join the chat you can e-mail me (or message me on Skype) and I'll give you a link.
- Remember...shadows are never late.  If you got a finished or near finished song...you can still send it in.

Listening Party Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjmyJwulZoY

Embed of the LP:  Go to the link above if you want to chat with us while you listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment