Time left




Sunday, October 13, 2024

ST23.3 Reviews and Rankings - Leonie Connellan

Here are your rankings from Leonie Connellan of Hot Pink Halo:

The Alleviators1
cardamom seed2
Cavedwellers3
The Pannacotta Army4
With Joe5
Stacking Theory6
The Moon Bureau7
Celestial Drift8
Sober9
My Broken Demo Tape10
Siebass11
glennny12
SpinTown & Company13

Leonie says:

Hello contestants! This week I did not need to write 3000-5000 words about your songs because I spoke them instead! You can find my reviews as an honorary Third Jerk on the wonderful Two Jerks One Vote podcast.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah certainly writing for myself. Just using SpinTunes as a way to create content for my Minecraft YouTube channel basically. I did the same thing for Nur Ein recently. All 8 of my songs for it were also Minecraft related. Thanks for the reviews, and you're lucky, I can't give you an 80's hair band next round. ;p

    ReplyDelete