Time left




Sunday, September 15, 2024

ST23.1 Reviews and Rankings - Chumpy

Here are your rankings from SpinTunes 13 Champion Chumpy:

Also In Blue1
Definitely Not Secretly Glennny2
Celestial Drift3
Sober4
With Joe5
The Pannacotta Army6
The Moon Bureau7
Cavedwellers8
West of Vine9
Siebass10
cardamom seed11
OutLyer12
glennny13
See-Man-Ski14
My Broken Demo Tape15
Governing Dynamics16
Berkeley Social Scene17
Flintsteel18
Stacking Theory19
20
Sharquin21
Boffo Yux Dudes22
Night Sky23
Profestriga24
chewmeupspitmeout25
C-00000291*.sys26
SpinTown & Company27
Menage a Tune28
The Alleviators29
James Young30
Falcon Artist31
Thorsten Nesch32
Ominous Ride33

Chumpy and Ryan share their Round 1 reviews on their podcast Two Jerks One Vote.

2 comments:

  1. I already responded to your review in the SF forum, but thanks again for taking the time to do the reviews as a podcast. It's a lot of fun, and your efforts are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, Chumpy. Not sure if you (and the other judges) saw my disclaimer on my Bandcamp page. I admitted that I was away from any of my recording equipment during the competition, but liked the lyrics I wrote, so I toyed with A.I. I totally expected the low scores/disqualification, but for the sake of my "reputation" I wanted you all to know that I was not trying to push off the song as my own (except the lyrics, which are 100% mine). Thanks again for taking the time for the thoughtful commentary.

    ReplyDelete