Time left




Sunday, September 29, 2024

ST23.2 Reviews and Rankings - Ryan Finholm

Here are your rankings from SpinTunes 13 Champion Ryan Finholm:

My Broken Demo Tape1
Also In Blue2
Sober3
cardamom seed4
Cavedwellers5
Celestial Drift6
The Moon Bureau7
The Pannacotta Army8
glennny9
Stacking Theory10
The Alleviators11
Governing Dynamics12
Flintsteel13
See-Man-Ski14
With Joe15
West of Vine16
SpinTown & Company17
Berkeley Social Scene18
Definitely Not Secretly Glennny19
Siebass20
21
Boffo Yux Dudes22
Profestriga23

Ryan and Chumpy offer their reviews on their podcast Two Jerks One Vote

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reviews guys. Fun podcast, and I appreciate the time you're putting into these. I should have known when I actually liked the song it would get me eliminated. lol I'll be back next round with a shadow though.

    ReplyDelete