Time left




Sunday, September 29, 2024

ST23.2 Reviews and Rankings - Chumpy

Here are your rankings from SpinTunes 13 Champion Chumpy:

Cavedwellers1
My Broken Demo Tape2
The Alleviators3
Also In Blue4
Sober5
Celestial Drift6
glennny7
Governing Dynamics8
With Joe9
cardamom seed10
Stacking Theory11
The Moon Bureau12
The Pannacotta Army13
Flintsteel14
See-Man-Ski15
Definitely Not Secretly Glennny16
SpinTown & Company17
West of Vine18
Profestriga19
Berkeley Social Scene20
21
Siebass22
Boffo Yux Dudes23

Chumpy and Ryan offer their reviews on their podcast Two Jerks One Vote

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reviews guys. Fun podcast, and I appreciate the time you're putting into these. I should have known when I actually liked the song it would get me eliminated. lol I'll be back next round with a shadow though.

    ReplyDelete